Why Education Sector?
According to a conservative estimate the entire education market is pegged at Rs 150,000 crore. About 540 million people are under the age of 26 and it is estimated that over 10 lacs individuals are seeking professional education. Education Sector especially skill development, is the focus area. So much so that government has set up a dedicated ministry (MSDE) to provide thrust to skill development in the country.
Professional Programs Is The Need Of Hour
- Industry is looking for people who can deliver; there is reluctance to pay for degrees. So you need programs that add real life skills.
- Cost of programs such as MBA have sky rocketed. Students need more cost effective education.
- There are very limited options that offer quality education at affordable price.
IMS Proschool Offers A Complete Business Format For Partnership:
- One of the top Professional Education service brands in India
- Unique bouquet of Professional Programs that build hands-on skills and are constantly updated to keep pace with the industry.
- Multiple delivery formats: Classroom, Live Virtual Classroom, Study material
- Aggressive online marketing and promotional activities
- Opportunity for personal and financial development